For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
9412 - Professional advocacyDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- the activities of organizations whose members are primarily interested in pursuing a particular discipline or a particular profession or in a technical field, such as medicine, law, accounting, engineering, architecture, etc.
- professionals in science, academia and culture, such as writers, painters, various performers, journalists, etc. community, interest representation activities of its associations and chambers
- dissemination of information, professional practice requirements, setting and monitoring of standards, (interest) representation before government agencies and public relations activities
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- activities of scientific societies
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- educational activities of the above mentioned organizations, see sector 85