For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
1813 - Pre-press activitiesDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- data entry activities: typesetting, photo setting, pre-press data entry with scanning and optical character recognition, electronic layout
- preparation of data files for the use of various media (printing on paper, CD-ROM, Internet)
- plate production services, including scanning (for letterpress and offset printing processes)
- production of cylinders: engraving or etching of gravure printing rollers
- production of printing plates: computer-to-plate (CTP) transfer (also production of photopolymer plates)
- making and preparing plates and printing blocks for embossing or raised printing:
- production of works of art, including the stone of lithographic process and the wood blocks
- production of presentation tools e.g. transparencies and other forms of digital presentation
- sketch, layout sketch, mock-up, etc.
- preparation of the proof
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- fashion and design, see 7410