For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
1812 - Pressing (excluding daily newspaper)Definition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- printing of the magazine and other periodicals published less than four times a week
- book and brochure, musical and musical manuscript, map, atlas, poster, advertising catalog, brochure and other printed advertising, postage stamp, tax stamp, title deed, check and other securities, smart card, album, printing of diaries, calendars, and other commercial forms, personal stationery or stationery and other forms by letterpress, offset, gravure, flexographic, screen printing and other printing machines, duplicating machines, computer printers, embossing presses; including high-speed copying
- pressing directly on textiles, plastics, glass, metal, wood and ceramics.
Printed material is typically protected by copyright.
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- printing of the label, printed marking (by plane printing, gravure printing, flexographic printing, and other methods)
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division includes - Hungarian supplement:
- screen printing on textiles and clothing
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- manufacture of office stationery, if not the printed information specifies the nature / purpose of the product (notebook, filing file, register, business book, business forms, etc.), see 1723
- publishing of printed products, see 58.1