For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
1520 - Manufacture of footwearDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- manufacture of footwear for all purposes, of any material, by any technology, including casting (for exceptions, see below)
- manufacture of parts of leather of the footwear: uppers and pieces, outsoles and insoles, heels, etc.
- manufacture of leg and ankle protectors and similar articles
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
manufacture of textile footwear without attached soles, see 1419
- manufacture of wooden parts of shoes and wooden accessories for the shoe industry (eg heels and shoes), see 1629
- Manufacture of rubber heels and soles for boots and shoes and other rubber footwear, see 2219
- manufacture of plastic parts of footwear, see 2229
- manufacture of ski boots, see 3230
- manufacture of orthopedic footwear, see 3250
It does not belong to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division excudes - Hungarian supplement:
- manufacture of skates, see 3230