For searching, put in the NACE code or the searched word.
1039 - Other processing and preserving of fruit and vegetablesDefinition / Belongs to this divisionThis division includes:
- manufacture of food containing mainly fruit or vegetables, excluding frozen and canned food
- preserving fruit, nuts and vegetables by freezing, drying, preserving in oil or vinegar, canning, etc.
- manufacture of fruit and vegetable products
- manufacture of jam, marmalade and jelly
- roasting the nuts
- manufacture of walnut dishes and pasta
also belongs to this sectorThis division also includes:
- perishable prepared meals made from vegetables or fruit, such as:
- salads: mixed salad, packaged salad
- peeled, chopped vegetables
- tofu (soybean cheese)
It belongs to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division includes - Hungarian supplement:
- manufacture of pellets, briquettes from soybean waste for animal feed
- production of cleaned walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, groundnuts, pistachios, etc.
It does not belong to this sectorThis division excludes:
- manufacture of fruit and vegetable juice, see 1032
- manufacture of groats and flour from dry leguminous vegetables, see 1061
- manufacture of candied fruit and nuts, see 1082
- manufacture of prepared vegetable dishes, see 1085
- manufacture of artificial concentrates, see 1089
It does not belong to this branch - Hungarian supplementThis division excludes - Hungarian supplement:
- drying fruit and vegetables in the sun, see 0163